Monday, September 8, 2008

McCain overtakes Obama in the polls - finally!

Has anyone out there ever taken a poll? I have never in my life taken a poll for a politcal race, or any other reason? What's more than that...I don't know anyone else that has either. Are the same 800 people taking these polls every week, or are these polling places just going, "oh yeah, we asked 942 people who they'll vote for and here's what they said...and here's a margin of error since we really didn't ask anybody."

And who are these 4-10% of people that are undecided? Clearly the only reasonable choice in this election is McCain. In case you didn't know, he's a war hero, and a Maverick. And in true Top Gun reference mode, I am happy to see that "Maverick" found his "Goose" (Palin). I mean McCain is the candidate of experience, and the candidate of change. He's a reformer who's voted with Bush 100% of the time so far this year, but remains a maverick for calling himself a reformer when evidence clearly indicates otherwise. He can be the attack dog, but has managed to make it 'unfair' if he's attacked. Clearly, according to himself, he is the candidate for everything. And the best thing is, he doesn't even have to tell us how...he's that good. How could you still be undecided? The answer is clear.

And why don't they have a Vice President Poll? I want to see a poll where they ask if the presidential nominee for each party were incapacitated, who would you rather have running the country - Biden or Palin? I want me some Sarah Palin! Ever since she came on board, the republican party has really shown all those "celebrity worshipping" Obama followers, that you can't just vote for someone who's...a celebrity. Oh, and did you see the latest People and Us magazine photos of Palin? OMG - Fabulous!

How about a poll on hypocracy? ....Anyone? ....Bueller? ....Yeah, I thought not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me a pole I'll show McCain the results....Ohhhhh you mean the other kind of poll. My bad.