Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah Palin - Now in Action Figure form

About a week ago I wrote a blog about Caribou Barbie Sarah Palin, talking about how she's pretty much a super-hero. Today, a link sent by a friend confirmed my belief. Sarah Palin now joins the Ranks of Spiderman, Batman, GI Joe, Barbie and Skipper, with her very own series of Action figures! Check it out -

http://www.herobuilders.com/08.htm

These people are really onto something. They should make an entire Caribou Barbie playset. Palin will come complete with a shotgun in one hand and a bible in the other, decked out in designer glasses and a "hot for teacher" business suit - all removable of course, for your inner non-partisan perv. She'll come with tons of play money (from play pork barrels) and her very own team of lawyers to fend off any nasty inquisitions into abuse of power.

Coming soon is the Caribou Barbie Eco playset - complete with a play helicopter for hunting wolves! This massive playset will feature tons of endangered species for you to kill of at your own discretion! It also comes with 17 feet of flexible oil pipelines! Put your oil pipelines wherever you want. Block off a baby moose from it's mother and watch it cry! Stick an oil rig right through a beluga whales face and laugh away while it screams! Yeah!!!!!

Note: Caribou Barbie Eco playset no longer comes with simulated global warming - because global warming isn't real.

And coming just in time for Christmas or Hanukkah (if your a sinner who won't accept Jesus as your lord) new action Todd Doll. Action Todd can clap his hands, ride a snowmobile, or do both at the same time!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

And in stores now - New Talking Sarah Palin Doll. Just pull the chord and she'll say the damnedest things in an accurately obnoxious back-country accent! Here's some samples -

"I'm a hockey mom, don't ya know."
"I'm a pit bull, but with lipstick"
"I'm all for the bridge to nowhere"
"Fuck that bridge to nowhere"
"Todd, can you watch the kids, while I play make-believe with the country?"
"Mmm, do I smell Pork for dinner?"
"I'm gonna shatter that glass ceiling and then stick the shards in a bunch of Muslims"
"I'm a reformer."
"Who's Thomas Jefferson? I went to school with a Walter Jefferson. You think they're related?"
"Back off bitch...I was in the PTA."

And this is just a small sample of the thousands of things your Sarah Palin doll can say.

Note: Talking Sarah Palin does not answer questions. She can only say what she's programmed to say.


---God, I hope someone makes this (I of course say this as a prayer, not taking the lords name in vain)

***Thanks to my friend Mere for the link...even if she is a filthy liberal.

2 comments:

SERF said...

AMAAZZINNNGG!! How do I get one??

Anonymous said...

This filthy liberal wants the school girl Sara Palin doll. Anyone notice how it's just the "hit me baby one more time", Britney Spears Doll with Palin's head?!?!