Friday, September 19, 2008

Sarah Palin is set loose to speak for herself

I'll keep this short, because there is literally nothing I can say to even explain this.  This video from CNN shows us what we've all been waiting for...Sarah Palin - UNSCRIPTED!  And oh my God, did she deliver.  This is her response to a question regarding potential export bans on newly drilled US oil at a town hall forum in Grand Rapids, MI.  This masterpiece may rival Ms. South Carolina.  Please feel free to watch multiple times.


What do the people want?  A transcript you ask?  Well, a transcript you shall receive my good people.


TRANSCRIPT:
"Oil and coal? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first," Palin said. "So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It's got to flow into our domestic markets first."

I believe there is not a need for me to say anything else.

3 comments:

jdhayes said...

Honestly, Palin would be the perfect president. She has the verbal clumsiness of G.W. Bush and the "Screw accountability" ideology of Cheney.

When I heard this quote a couple days ago, I immediately thought of Bush :-) :-)

Fletch Gordon said...

jdhayes,

"She has the verbal clumsiness of G.W. Bush and the "Screw accountability" ideology of Cheney."

You have just perfectly described everything I love about Governor Palin. A one sentence masterpiece.

Anonymous said...

Even with the transcript, I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about, or trying to talk about...