Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love oil and so does Sarah Palin!

I absolutely love oil. If I could bathe in black gold, I think I would, and I'd want Sarah Palin to be my tub-buddy. The more I read about her, the more impressed I am, and the more I wished I lived in Alaska. Did you know that last year, every Alaskan received a check for $1600 thanks to the presence of big oil in the state? Imagine what you could do with $1600...like buy gas for the next month. If only they had something like that here in California...too bad we don't have much oil here, just a bunch of worthless sunshine and wind, which don't do any good - plus I've heard they're harmful to the oil industry.

Maybe I have a tin-man complex, I don't know, but I just can't get enough of the petroleum stuff. And neither can Sarah Palin. She's all for drilling the crap out of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), and frankly why wouldn't you be? We should all be for it. According to a 2004 study by the Energy Information Agency, opening up the 19 million acres of ANWR to drilling would cut the cost of a gallon of gas by up to 3.5 cents by 2027. That means in about 20 years (in which I'm sure gas prices won't go up) you could probably be saving $30 a year on gas...and all it will cost are a few dead animals, and potentially catastrophic environmental consequences in Alaska. But, hey, your saving money, Alaskans will get bigger checks from bigger oil, and everybody will be happy...except for the dead animals...they'll just be dead. But, hey the war in Iraq has already shown that we don't really care who dies as long as we get our oil - yeehah! Sarah Palin understands this...and so should you.

She understood in May of this year, when the Department of the Interior placed Polar Bears on the endangered species list, that this decision could potentially interfere with drilling in Alaska's costal waters - and promtly sued the federal government. Sarah Palin understands that Polar bears are just fuzzy meat sacks of interference. And she made sure that Beluga Whales didn't get any additional protection either as doing so would once again potentially interfere with where we could drill.

How can so many people not grasp the concept that oil makes everything better, especially if it's right in your backyard. Screw the bears and whales...those sons of bitches might be costing you 70 cents a week. 70 cents! You'd be sacraficing almost a whole tank of gas every year just so some animals you can easliy see in a zoo, get to live? Come on - Oil! Oil! Oil!

1 comment:

Online Blackjack said...

Many thanks for the information. Now I will know it.